Image Map

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I never thought I would be tagged! Sweet! :) Here it goes.

20 years ago......

1:I was getting ready to turn 12 and become a beehive.
2: I was in 7th grade, while my hubby was on his second year of his mission.
3: Went on my first road trip with my grandparents.

10 years ago......

1: I was pregnant with my first child.
2: Working in my first paying job as a massage therapist.
3: Helping my husband look for another job.

5 years ago.......

1: Interviewing for random jobs around the country.
2: Discovered Ethan had Lyme Disease.
3: Had recently lost 40 lbs.

3 years ago......

1: I had 4 children. The youngest was 1 year old.
2: I received a fabulous Valentine's present from my hubby. A vintage silver band.
3: Preparing myself to leave some of the best friends I have ever made.

1 year ago.......

1: We had just been approved for our SBA loan so we could open our business.
2: Lol! I was recovering from a foot injury. Actually a toe injury.
3: I was training for my half marathon.

This year so far......

1: My family has moved from Bountiful to West Jordan, UT.
2: I had a hysterectomy.
3: I have been tested for meningitis, ending up with a leak, and a full week of hell recovering from it.

Yesterday......
1: Held Megan all day.
2: Put makeup on for the first time in a week.
3: Washed 2 loads of laundry.

Today.........
1: Held Megan, my sick baby.
2: Posted on Facebook.
3: Eaten 2 Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs :)

Tomorrow........

1: Stake Conference.
2: Fold laundry.
3: Mentally prepare for the upcoming week.

In the Next Year.......

1: Our business is going to be self sustaining.
2: I will get my new home in order and PAINTED!
3: Run a FULL Marathon.

I tag Catharina, Melissa, and Laura.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Just found your blog via Rose's! It's nice to see that you are as motivated and beautiful as ever and those are some B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L kiddos on your header! It looks like you're doing great except for your sick little honey. Keep in touch :)
Rita Z.

Melissa said...

Okay, I finally had some time to sit and blurk around here. Great blog! And your kids are so cute. I think your girls look so much like you!

And, me Melissa tagged? If so, yippee, I love a good tag.....